gen2 Bench is a modern and sophisticated furniture solution for any company looking for an open office plan and increased employee collaboration.
Our gen2 Bench system features a raised beam for power and data. Used in conjunction with our gen2 Power Hub, the gen2 Power Beam provides seamless access and wire management to all users. The raised beam keeps everything off the floor and contributes to the clean, open appearance associated with benching furniture.
- Standard widths: 48”, 60”, 66” and 72”
- Standard depths: up to 60"
- Custom sizes always available
gen2 Bench Features
- Fixed or height adjustable
- Independent T-leg design
- Multiple power options
- Wire management options
- Includes gen2 Power Beam
- Power beam distributes power and data wires to each work area.
- Power beam uses gen2 power poles or base-in-power feeds to connect benching to the building source
gen2 Bench Available Accessories
- Fabric and glass screen partitions
- Mobile pedestals or low storage options
- Work tools: CPU holder, monitor arms, task lights and more
- Privacy screens connect to power beam or to individual worksurfaces.
- Privacy screens available 12”h to 24”h
gen2 Bench Benefits
Another benefit of gen2 Bench is maximizing your floor space. By concentrating employees in a single area, significant overall space savings are realized. By organizing and consolidating your workstations, gen2 creates spacious throughways and modernizes the overall appearance and functionality of your office space.
Need Storage? Mobile pedestals and lockers make the perfect benching accessory.