gen2 Wall is more than a traditional wall system. It has all the benefits and flexibility of a panel system. This means electrical can run at the base, components can hang on the panels and lower height stations can connect.
gen2 Wall panels ship fully assembled. This allows for a one-step installation process in half the time of other wall systems.
Constructing permanent and costly dry walls is no longer necessary. gen2 Wall is an affordable and flexible solution for movable, demountable floor-to-ceiling panels system.
gen2 Wall can connect to suspended ceilings or can free-stand in open ceiling designs.
gen2 Wall incorporates gen2 Work panels with a multitude of finishes and skins available.
- Glass - clear, grey and etched
- Fabric (non-tackable and tackable)
- Double pane glass
- Painted glass - white markerboard and custom colors
- Vinyl for healthcare
- Wood veneer for executive offices
gen2 Wall Features
- One phase installation - gen2 Wall ships fully assembled
- Clearstory: clear tempered glass, fabric or laminate
- Compatible with gen2 Work and gen2 Avenir
- Flexible solutions with multiple design options
- Freestanding or mounted to a ceiling
- Moveable, replaceable and repairable
- Tax benefits: accelerated depreciation for office furniture
- Raceway at base allows for electrical and data runs
Dimensions and Details
- Available widths: 18", 24", 30", 36", 42", and 48"
- Maximum height: Standard ceiling height, up to 120"
- Frame thickness: 2”
- Available with or without power
- 3 Circuit | 5 Wire or 4 Circuit | 8 Wire