gen2 Seating Warranty
gen2 Office Furniture promises to repair or replace any gen2 Seating product or component that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within six (6) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still own it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below.
- Upholstery fabric on chairs is warranted for two years from the date of purchase.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms.
- All warranties are for normal usage defined as a forty-hour workweek by persons weighing two hundred fifty pounds or less.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by gen2 Office Furniture.
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the equivalent of a single shift, forty-hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a prorated manner.
A word about color variations, fabrics, and finishes:
gen2 Office Furniture does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of covering materials.
To the extent allowed by law, gen2 Office Furniture makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. gen2 Office Furniture will not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE CUSTOMER’S SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT AND NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED. NATIONAL OFFICE SERVICES, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY PRODUCT DEFECT.
To view the Seating Warranty PDF, click here
Chair arm need to be replaced? Getting tired of the same panel fabric you've had for 5 years?
Put in a Service Request!!!